Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nacheez Review


Most commercial non-vegan nacho cheese sauces are full of dairy and other yucky, unhealthy ingredients (including artificial colors and preservatives).  
But nacho cheese and nachos don't always have to be just junk food. Recently I discovered a unique vegan nacho cheese sauce that is good for the animals (100% vegan ingredients) and for your body, too. Nacheez  is a wonderful dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free nacho sauce that will make your taste buds dance. 
I love the fact that the whole jar has only 140 calories so I don't feel like a piglet after eating the entire jar at one sitting. 
Nacheez is loaded with vitamins (especially B12 and B6 vitamins) and good nutrients so you can really feel good about indulging yourself in a "cheesy" treat. 



Nacheez is made with raw cashews which give this sauce a creamy, thick consistency and beautiful, velvety texture.  Red bell peppers give this sauce reddish hue and amazing, fresh taste. Nacheez smells like freshly chopped red bell peppers and it tastes very fresh. The red pepper and lemony aroma and taste with a nice hint of cheese makes my mouth water. I loved both versions, the "Mild" and the "Spicy". They were very similar, the only difference was that the spicy version had hot jalapeño peppers and roasted green chillies which gave the sauce a bold character. I enjoyed Nacheeze cold on raw veggies, and warm on multigrain tortilla chips. I wanted to make sure that I got every single drop from the bottle and in the process I dripped some on my shirt...and I did not care and kept eating :-) 
Nacheez is irresistible and I highly recommend it to everyone! 



Healthy broccoli nachos :-) 


Fresh tomatoes dipped in Nacheez 



warm Nacheez and multigrain tortilla chips :-) Sooooooo good!!!! 




I know you want some nachos :-) 


Visit Nacheez Website 
Try fun Nacheez Recipes 
Like Nacheez on Facebook 
Follow Nacheez on Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. I tried Nacheez a few months back and really loved it too - awesome on Nachos and I also used the spicy Nacheez over macaroni - yum!

    I wish now that I had tried it on broccoli too, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the real vegan deal! Yummy & so versatile to use too!

    ReplyDelete