Monday, October 8, 2012

Almond Monday





I love almonds so much I like to eat them, drink them, smell them and use them on my body. I enjoy everything from 
raw almonds, raw almond butter (currently I am addicted to Trader Joe's Raw Almond Butter), almond milk (I buy unsweetened options but chocolate almond milk is heavenly......) , roasted almonds, chocolate covered almonds, almond feta cheese, almond cookies, almond tea, to almond lotion and shower gel. 

Almonds are healthy and they taste and smell divine! 
How about an Almond Monday?
 Start the day in a shower using a moisturizing Desert Essence Organics "Sweet Almond Body Wash" followed by a Desert Essence Organics "Sweet Almond Hand and Body Lotion" which will nourish and repair your skin, leaving it feel like silk, and make you happy with the phenomenal almond scent. 

Then brew a cup of  lovely Republic of Tea "Decaf Vanilla Almond Black Tea" and add a splash of almond milk. 

For lunch have my Sopsky salad topped with almond feta cheese, toast or apples smeared with raw almond butter, or a couscous salad with almond feta cheese

Later snack on some phenomenal raw almonds, or raw almond butter smeared on banana. 

And for dinner have a giant spinach and pear salad with raw almonds, baked tofu, dried cranberries and your favorite veggies. 

Have an Awesome Vegan Almond Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment